Searching for in-depth interviews with leading retail entrepreneurs? From small retail store owners to big-brand retailing entrepreneurs, we've got the entrepreneur interviews you've been looking for.
- Interview with Shannen Knight, Founder of A Sight for Sport Eyes - Shannen Knight is one of millions of young people who had to write a business plan for her Entrepreneur Class. Unlike others, her professor said he would back her if she actually started that business. Today, Shannen owns two companies, A Sight for Sport Eyes and Chameleon Salon.
- Interview with Roberta Perry, Founder of Scrubz Body Scrub - After her favorite skin care product was discontinued, Roberta Perry decided to formulate her own. Today she is the proud owner of Scrubz Body Scrub.
- Interview with Rob Carpenter, CEO of Friendgiftr - If you've ever puzzled over what gift to get for a friend, you'll love Friendgiftr. It allows you to purchase gift cards from the web, social media sites and mobile phones. CEO Rob Carpenter shares his thoughts about how to get your own gift business up and running.
- Interview with Matthew Hale, Founder of My Hookah Heaven - Taking their future into their own hands, Matthew Hale and some co-workers founded My Hookah Heaven.
- Interview with Kevin and Kalen Redmon, Co-Owners of Limón Verde - Husband and wife jewelry designers Kevin and Kalen Redmon took inspiration from filigree jewelry from her father's native Columbia to start their own jewelry import and design business. They share their secrets for working with a spouse and starting your business while still working full-time.
- Interview with Kelley Perea-Shafer, Founder of Soapies Supplies - After taking a soap making class, Kelley had trouble finding a local supplier. She and her husband founded an internet supplier called Soapies Supplies.
- Interview with Julie Pech, Founder of The Chocolate Therapist - Julie Pech took her extensive knowledge of nutrition and love of Chocolate to write a book. Today that book has turned into a shop and lecture tour. Meet Julie Peck, founder of The Chocolate Therapist.
- Interview with Jay Rudman, Founder of Paperly - First there was Tupperware, Pampered Chef and Avon. The latest in-home party marketer is Paperly. Jay and Cindy Rudman bring stationery enthusiast together to celebrate their beautiful papers.
- Interview with Jaclyn Foutz, Founder of Human Tribe Project - Sometimes, out of adversity comes the best project! Meet Jaclyn Foutz, who started the Human Tribe Project after her friend became ill with breast cancer.
- Interview with Hamilton Chan, CEO of Paperspring.com - Taking over the family business is sometimes fraught with peril. Hamilton Chan did just that, and expanded his family's business onto the Internet. In this interview, he relates his tips for making both the family and the business run smoothly.
- Interview with Gaines Horn of Horn's Jewelry - Gaines Horn's parents started a jewelry business in the 1950's. Today, Gaines and his brothers continue to design and sell jewelry.
- Interview with Eugene Aronsky, Founder of We Compare Books - We have all felt the pain of paying for college text books. Eugene Aronsky is doing something about it by building an internet site that finds the cheapest text books around.
- Interview with Anne Fleshman, Founder of Baltimore Contained - Anne left her career in financial services to become an expert in urban gardening. With the help of local Baltimore business resources, Baltimore Contained has become a resource for city dwellers.
- Entrepreneur Interview with Jexbo Founder Jill Exler - Self-publishing authors have trouble getting into large bookstore chains, but there's a vibrant outlet for self-published books online. Jexbo.com was founded by Jill Exler, and she was kind enough to share her experience with us.
- Interview with BigtimeWireless.com Founder Shai Atanelov - If you are starting a web-based business to sell products online, this is a must read. Shai Atanelov has tons of great advice to share on how he started a successful consumer electronics website with only $1,000 in startup capital.
- Interview with Brian Ree, Co-Founder and CEO of GoldenMine.com - Brian Ree is the Co-Founder and CEO of online Jewelry retail website, GoldenMine.com. Their Company is based out of Los Angeles, CA and does business through the website since their founding in 2001.
- Interview with Carol Freeman, Founder of Carol Freeman Photography - Carol Freeman sold her graphic design business to follow her passion in photography. Read Carol's interview and learn valuable business tips for starting your own photography business.
- Interview with CynerGreen Founder Danelle Hoffer - Starting a green-friendly business can be a great way to become a successful entrepreneur. It's a formula that appears to be working very well for Danelle Hoffer, founder of a fast-growth water bottles company base.
- Interview with Dawn Veselka, Founder of Out of the Blue Delivered, Inc. - For years Dawn Veselka worked with cancer patients and saw how families and friends struggle with selecting gifts and finding the right thing to say. She founded Out of the Blue Delivered to meet that need.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Alison Banholzer - Partners always do better than solo entrepreneurs. Believe it or not, you can meet your business partner online. That's how the founders of this scrapbook and paper craft products manufacturing business met.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Mark Evenson - A ton of people told Mark Evenson he couldn't succeed in his new business, an online auction site for watches. Read this article to learn what he's done to prove them wrong.
- Interview with Girlfriend Grams Founder Lani Harr - This online retailer has found a great niche. They over fun, unique products for women. If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, you'll find some great advice in this entrepreneur interview.
- Interview with GoodElements.com Founder Tim Quinn - Tim Quinn founded GoodElements.com in 2004 in Florida. Today it is a growing vegan health supplement company.
- Interview with GreenLine Paper Founder Stephen E. Baker - It's always nice to be able to do well by doing good. Greenline Paper is making green by being green, and making the world a better place in the process.
- Interview with Judi Gerhardt, Owner of Career Fashion Consignment - Interested in setting up a clothing consignment boutique? Read on for some helpful tips!
- Interview with Just Movie Posters.Com Founder Ilena Di Toro - Ilena Di Toro started her home-based movie poster business in Philadelphia in 2000.
- Interview with Lush Beads Founder Liz Stewart - Thinking about starting a bead shop? Liz Stewart has some advice that can help. She's a successful retail entrepreneur who has some great advice on how a new entrepreneur should approach getting started.
- Interview with Organic Transformations Founder Christine Cortez - Gourd art is a popular pastime in the crafting world, but it takes some talent to do what Christine Cortez is doing. She's taken gourd art to a higher level, selling gourd purses, gourd jewelry boxes and more.
- Interview with Shenoa & Co. Diamonds Founder Leon Bitelman - Interested in starting an online retail business? Leon Bitelman provides us with some helpful tips on how to get rolling.
- Interview with The Chocolate Cake Club, Inc Founder Sue Kirchner - The Chocolate Cake Club sells products and unique gifts to busy parents through the company's online store. The business is based in Palatine, Illinois. We sat down with the founder, Sue Kirchner, to learn more about her venture.
- Interview with LowestCostBooks.com Founder Kristian Strom - Kristian Strom shares his story of turning his hobby of buying and selling rare books into a business.