Adobe Connect Software Review
Adobe Connect web conferencing software isn't as well known as some its competitors. But that doesn't mean it isn't a viable candidate for your web conferencing requirements. Here's everything you need to know about Adobe Connect software.
For many companies, Adobe Connect is a serious contender as a third-party web conferencing provider.
Are there more recognizable solutions out there? Sure . . . WebEx and GoToMeeting compete for the lion's share of the video conferencing market. But Adobe Connect also has some important features and benefits that make it worthy of consideration.
Adobe Connect has most, if not all of the features you would expect from a reliable videoconferencing solution. Adobe has proven itself as a brand business users can trust, and its web conferencing platform lives up to the company's reputation for quality business applications. If you're tired of the big guys and are thinking about giving someone else a shot, here are a few of the features and benefits you'll get from Adobe Connect web conferencing software.
- Familiarity. A lot of business users are already familiar with Adobe products - and so are their computer systems. More than 98% of computers already have Adobe flash player installed. This dramatically reduces the time and effort that is required to set up your computer for web conferences.
- Sharing. Connect lets you share your screen in three ways: A window, an application or your entire desktop. You can also expand the viewing area to include extra space for documents or conference whiteboards.
- Custom URLs. Adobe goes to great lengths to make sure that business users know they can customize meeting space URLs. You can create a personalized URL for meetings, content, curricula, courses, events and seminars. Even more, you can save your meeting room so future participants can access later meetings using the same easy-to-remember URL.
- Multiple formats. Like other Web conferencing providers, Adobe Connect offers formats for a variety of conferencing events. This makes it easy for you to create training sessions, webinars and other events without having to reinvent the wheel.
- Event recording. Although it's not unique, you'll also be able to record your meetings, training sessions and webinars for later viewing. This includes the ability to view interactive chats, whiteboards and other types of media that were involved in the session.
- Mobile access. Modern business users demand mobile access and Adobe Connect delivers. IPhone and iPod touch users get anywhere access to meetings, presentations and screen sharing demonstrations.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs