Indiana Payroll Services
Payroll Services in Columbus, Indiana
Are you outsourcing payroll in Columbus, Indiana? This article discusses the most important things to consider when choosing a Columbus, IN payroll service.
If you're struggling to keep up with payroll or you're making payroll mistakes and incurring hefty payroll fines, it's time to talk to a payroll service.
To avoid potential IRS penalties and fines, it's a good idea to outsource payroll processing to a payroll service.
After you get started with your selected payroll service, it can be difficult to change payroll services, especially in the middle of the year. So it's critical that you select a payroll service that meets your needs. To make a good decision, it's best if you learn as much as you can about payroll processing before you get too far along in the process.
Payroll Services for Columbus, Indiana
So, let's get down to business. Below, you will find our listings for a Columbus payroll service that can save you from payroll processing headaches.
National Full-Service Payroll Services
- SurePayroll - SurePayroll is a truly excellent payroll service. Now part of Paychex, they won our Best Payroll Service for Small Business award in our small business payroll service category.
- ADP - ADP is the largest payroll service in the United States. They are a public company. They service very big companies and smaller firms. ADP is a New Jersey company.
- Paychex - Paychex is the second largest payroll service in the United States. They are based in Rochester, NY and are a viable solution for payroll preparation.
- Intuit Quickbooks Payroll Service - Intuit, which makes Quickbooks, has a strong payroll offering. If you use Quickbooks, this one is worth considering simply because your accounting integration challenges will be greatly minimized.
Local Columbus Payroll Services
If you are not looking for a national payroll service, we also can steer you to local payroll services in Columbus.
- Our apologies. Our research is ramping up to add local Columbus payroll services in our payroll service database. If you would like to suggest a Columbus payroll bureau that should be listed here, please contact us.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs