Corel PaintShop Photo Pro
Are you in the market for advanced photo editing software? Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 photo editing software is a powerful software package - and it just keeps getting better and better.
Some business processes can be trusted to generic software applications while others are better adapted to recognizable, name brand solutions.
When it comes to photo editing software, you get what you pay for - and it's always best to go with a brand that has proven itself in the marketplace.
Most people recognize Adobe Photoshop as a widely-respected photo editor. But it's not the only brand name in town. Corel has also established itself as a robust photo editing solution that provides the features and benefits that are necessary for professional grade photo editing tasks.
Corel software is known for being affordable, full-featured and flexible. Although it's easy to use, it doesn't limit the features and capabilities it offers its users. Like other photo editing solutions, recent versions have focused on delivering added convenience and digital imaging tools to both novice and experienced editors. With that in mind, here are some of the newest features you'll find in the most recent Corel PaintShop Photo Pro product offerings.
- Photo Organizer. Image selection and organization are important features for photo editors who have more creativity than time. The improved Photo Organizer provides easy access to photos through multiple view options, thumbnails, previews and other quick selection features.
- Batch processing. How nice would it be to makes changes to one photo and then apply the same changes to a whole group of them? That's exactly what PaintShop's batch processing feature lets you do, reducing the amount of time you spend making the exact same modifications to a slate of images.
- Express Lab. Speed is a big deal in photo editing. The Express Lab streamlines the editing process. You can remove noise, sharpen images, and quickly adjust contrast, local tone mapping and more with just a single click of the mouse.
- SmartCarver. SmartCarver is a sophisticated feature with a simple name. It does what its name implies by seamlessly removing objects from a photograph and allowing you to expand or contract objects without distortion.
- Vibrancy. Color tone is particularly important for businesses that use their own photos in print and web marketing materials. Corel PaintShop's vibrancy feature gives you a tool for boosting the vibrancy of the dull areas of a photo without affecting the remainder of the image.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs