Maintenance Management Software
CyberMetrics Maintenance Management Software
In the market to buy maintenance management software? You've got tons of applications to choose from, but narrowing it down to the right one can be tiresome. We'll jumpstart your search with a profile of CyberMetrics, a vendor you'll definitely want to consider for your maintenance software needs.
The field of vendors in the maintenance management software marketplace is crowded and highly competitive.
Many vendors offer applications with similar features and benefits, making it even more difficult to separate real contenders from fly-by-night providers.
CyberMetrics is a scalable, web-based enterprise asset management system provider. Their Faciliworks Desktop product is well established in the industry and is a worthy option for most businesses. From a single user to a multiple user/LAN work environment, CyberMetrics is capable of handling a range of database sizes and user requirements.
- Ease of use. Faciliworks Desktop has a highly intuitive and streamlined user interface. Since the application relies on familiar point-and-click technology, your staff will be able to quickly adopt and navigate the system.
- Asset maintenance tracking. The backbone of CyberMetrics software is its asset maintenance tracking capability. Its web-based nature means that maintenance tasks can not only be tracked, but also updated in real-time. As an added bonus the system automatically generates work orders for scheduled maintenance of all your company's assets.
- Inventory management. Faciliworks Desktop comes with an inventory management feature that tracks tools, parts, personnel and even work procedures. Unlike entry-level asset management systems, this application keeps you apprised of the resources that are vital to your operation.
- Scheduling. Another nice feature of the CyberMetric system is that it coordinates asset scheduling with a work order calendar. Users benefit from a graphical representation of equipment status and work schedules, dramatically reducing downtime caused by unforeseen maintenance tasks.
- Warranty & contract tracking. Staying on top of asset warranties, leases and service contracts is a challenge, even in a well-organized company. CyberMetrics automates the warranty tracking process in a centralized location. When a lease or service contract is set to expire, the system will automatically notify you.
- Compliance. In manufacturing environments, compliance with ISO, QS and FDA standards are critical. Faciliworks Desktop includes compliance features, not the least of which is an audit trail that meets the recordkeeping requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs