Dental Practice Management Software
Dentrix Dental Practice Management Software
With 20 years of experience and 30,000 dental practice management software installations, Dentrix is a big player in dental office software. We take a look at Dentrix software to get a feel for why it's a popular dental software choice.
Your patients are important. But at the end of the day, your dental practice will also be judged according to factors like profit, productivity and efficiency.
Without the proper management tools, you can provide your patients with excellent dental care and still find yourself stuck in a practice that is struggling for survival.
Dental practice management software is a vital weapon in the battle to keep your practice profitable. The right piece of management software can streamline and centralize many of your most important functions. With the right solution, you'll find it much easier to increase productivity and improve your practice's bottom line performance.
Dentrix dental practice management software has been around since 1997. The brand places a high emphasis on developing products that help practitioners and owners achieve their practice management goals without sacrificing patient service and satisfaction. Although the solution has all the features you would expect in a reliable practice management application, the emphasis is on helping you create a more productive dental practice.
- Scheduling. Dentrix's scheduling feature is designed to facilitate productivity scheduling and to maximize production from chair time. Although the scheduling feature is goal oriented, it also offers plenty of flexibility for changes.
- Recall. This application has an automatic recall process that accommodates 99 different recall types. Patients and office managers benefit from hasslefree, regular exam scheduling, and practice owners enjoy a steady stream of repeat patients.
- Billing. The Dentrix billing feature functions like a paper ledger, but in an electronic format. You get patient information at a glance, point and click navigation, streamlined checkout, and a range of reporting features for statements and insurance claim filing.
- Charting. Charting features integrate clinical and accounting functions as well as voice activated clinical note taking and 3-D chart view modeling.
- Electronic patient records. The system lets your practice maintain exhaustive patient records, demographic information, medical alerts, insurance information, account balances and other critical data.
- Management tools. Owner/managers have the ability to create custom reports including data sheets, aging reports, other financial reports, patient lists and search/sort form generation.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs