Our Contributing Authors
Ed Teixeira is President of FranchiseKnowHow, LLC, a franchise consulting firm; and a managing principal in the Bridge Business Broker Franchise Company. He may be reached at (631) 246-5782 or at www.franchiseknowhow.com.
Articles written by Ed Teixeira
Ed Teixeira has over 40 years of experience in the franchise industry. His articles offer advice on everything from starting a new franchise concept to maximizing profitability and potential in a purchased franchise business.
- Designing Franchise Programs - Thinking about franchising your business and selling franchises? We discuss important considerations when designing franchise programs
- Five Steps to Start Franchising - Wondering how to start franchising? We've got some great advice on franchising from one of the nation's leading franchise consultants, Ed Teixeira.
- Franchising Operations Manual - An important step in creating franchises that can be sold to entrepreneurs is developing your Franchising Operations Manual. We walk you through how it's done.
- How to File a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC) - Exploring how to convert your business into a franchising operation? We explain how to file a UFOC, which is an important step in the process.
- Selling Franchises - Selling franchises is the final but most important step in setting up a franchising opportunity that you will offer to entrepreneurs. If you fail on this step, all your prior efforts will be for naught.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs