Funded Tech Companies
Overture Networks, based in Martinsried/Munich, raised money through Horizon Technology Finance, private investors and Intel Capital.
Private & Independent
Fraunhoferstraße 9a Campus Martinsried
Company Background Information
Overture Networks has assembled a veteran team with extensive experience delivering edge solutions to carriers--experience rooted in IP, Ethernet, and TDM technologies and the specific problems metro carriers face in a hybrid TDM/packet world.
Email & Social
- Horizon Technology Finance
- Intel Capital
- TDF Telecommunications Development Fund (James Pastoriza)
- Morgenthaler Ventures (Drew Lanza)
- QuestMark Partners (Timothy Krongard)
- Tenaya Capital (Stewart Gollmer)
- Gray Ventures
- Intersouth Partners (John Glushik)
- Lehman Brothers Venture Partners (Stewart Gollmer)
- Armada Venture Group (Harry Marshall)
Browse more funded tech companies:
Share this article
About Our Venture Capital Database
This tech company profile is powered by VentureDeal.com, a leading supplier of venture capital funding data.
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs