Funded Tech Companies
EndoChoice is a medical devices company, located in Alpharetta. Venture investment and financing came from Deerfield Capital, Ally Bridge Group and Rock Springs Capital.
Company Background Information
- Deerfield Capital (Steven Hochberg)
- Ally Bridge Group
- Rock Springs Capital
- Sequoia Capital (Scott Carter)
- Council Ventures
- River Cities Capital Funds
- Council Ventures (Grant Jackson)
- River Cities Capital Funds (Rik Vandevenne)
Browse more funded tech companies:
Share this article
About Our Venture Capital Database
This tech company profile is powered by VentureDeal.com, a leading provider of venture capital transaction data.
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs