Funded Tech Companies
Bradford Networks, based in Boston, received equity investments through private investors, Updata Partners and Windspeed Ventures.
Company Background Information
- Updata Partners (Carter Griffin)
- Windspeed Ventures (John Bullock)
- MedImmune Ventures (William Bertrand)
- Bay City Capital (Fred Gage)
- Technology Partners (Roger Quy)
- New Enterprise Associates (Chuck Newhall)
- Pappas Ventures
- Oxford Bioscience Partners (Ellen Baron)
Browse more funded tech companies:
Share this article
About Our VC Transaction Database
This tech company profile is powered by VentureDeal.com, a leading provider of venture capital transaction data.
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs