Funded Tech Companies
Kasisto is a mobile company, based in New York. Venture investment and financing was provided by FIS, BankSouth and Westpac Banking.
Company Background Information
- Westpac Banking
- Propel Venture Partners (Thomas Whiteaker)
- Commerce Ventures
- Oak HC/FT (Patricia Kemp)
- Two Sigma Ventures
- Partnership for New York City Fund
- DBS Bank (Piyush Gupta)
- New York Angels (Jeffrey Seltzer)
- Harvard Angel Group
- Alumni Capital Network
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- Harvard University
- Private Investors (Cristobal Conde)
- Private Investors (Larry Ng)
Browse more funded tech companies:
Share this article
About Our VC Transaction Database
Our data comes from VentureDeal.com, a leading provider of venture capital transaction data.
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs