A hosted PBX phone system lets your small business look like a big business. You get all the features of a traditional business phone system without the expense. You don't even have to have an Internet connection. Without question, a hosted PBX service is a very good business phone system solution for small companies operating out of a home office, small office, or virtual office.
- Virtual Phone Service - Buying a phone system for a small business? You may want to think twice. Virtual phone services allow you to have a great phone system with minimal investment.
- Hosted PBX Phone System Basics - When it comes to phone systems, the infrastructure requirements of key systems, VoIP, and traditional PBX systems can be overwhelming. Fortunately, there's another option: Hosted PBX phone systems -- and they could be the most efficient solution for your small business.
- Benefits of Hosted PBX Phone Systems - When it's time to shop for a new business phone system, you can count on the fact that you'll have lots of options to choose from. One of the options you'll want to consider is a hosted PBX phone system -- a streamlined alternative to other products on the market.
- Hosted PBX Phone System Features - Hosted PBX phone systems can offer some attractive benefits for small businesses. The reduced infrastructure and lower startup costs sound great, but can hosted PBX phone system features really compete with traditional PBX systems?
- Hosted PBX Phone System Vendors - If you're in the market for a hosted PBX phone system, you'll need to evaluate more than just features and pricing. Since hosted PBX is provider-based, it's important to spend even more time evaluating the vendors themselves.
- Hosted PBX Phone System Costs - Sure, hosted PBX phone systems minimize infrastructure costs. But you're not out of the woods yet. There are still plenty of hosted PBX phone system costs you need to know about if you want to minimize your phone system's impact on your bottom line.