Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Alaska
Thousands of Alaska entrepreneurs have turned to incorporation as a vehicle for achieving their business and personal goals. Take a look at our list of resources for incorporating a business in Alaska.
The Corporations Section coordinates business services available to customers choosing to form business entities and purchase business licenses in Alaska.
The Division of Banking Securities and Corporations
Department of Community and Economic Development
P.O. Box 110808
Juneau, AK 99801-0808
Incorporate in Alaska
Useful Alaska Incorporation Links
- Commerce Division - Alaska Division of Commerce and Economic Development.
- Licensing Division - Alaska Division of Corporations, Business and Professional licensing.
- Starting a Business in Alaska - Guide to everything you need to know to establish a new business in Alaska.
- Entity Type FAQ - Helpful information regarding the various entity types that can register in Alaska.
- Register or Reserve a Business Name - Forms and instructions for reserving a business name in Alaska.
- Alaska Business Forms and Fees - A complete list of forms, fees and filing instructions for doing business in Alaska.
- Business License - The online business license service in Alaska allows you to purchase a new license or renew a license.
- Small Business Assistance Center - This service of the Alaska Economic Development office list hundreds of events and resources for small business owners.
Last updated on September 25, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs