Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Arkansas
You've thought about incorporating your Arkansas SMB, but lacked the information you needed to transform your ideas into reality. Stop procrastinating with our comprehensive guide to incorporating a business in Arkansas.
Incorporating in Arkansas is a fairly painless process. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State Business and Commercial Services Division
State Capitol, Room 256
Little Rock, AR 72201
Incorporate in Arkansas
Useful Arkansas Incorporation Links
- Arkansas.gov - Official website for the State of Arkansas.
- Business Overview - From employment information to industry information, access information about conducting business in Arkansas.
- Arizona Business Startup Wizard - Interactive site that helps you start a business in Arkansas.
- Secretary of State - Access to the homepage of the Secretary of State in Arkansas.
- Arkansas Tax and License Compliance Info - Useful tax and licensing information for entrepreneurs wishing to transact business in Arkansas.
- Business Entity Search - Search for all types of businesses operating in Arkansas.
- Business Forms - Online access to all business forms in Arkansas.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to FAQs regarding business and UCC policies in Arkansas.
- UCC Online Services - Access to all online UCC services available to businesses in Arkansas.
- Trademark - Trademark law and application process for the State of Arkansas.
Last updated on September 25, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs