Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Colorado
Colorado business incorporation may not be as difficult as you think it is. We've put together a list of tools and resources to help facilitate the incorporation of your Colorado-based business.
The Colorado Business Division is the place to go for incorporation assistance. They support and enhance Colorado's business and nonprofit activities by providing efficient and professional document filing, records management, information retrieval, and educational services to our constituencies.
Colorado Secretary of State
1575 Sherman Street, 2nd Floor
Denver, CO 80203
Incorporate in Colorado
Useful Colorado Incorporation Links
- Business Center - Access to Colorado's Secretary of State Business Division.
- Search Colorado Business Database - Online records search for the State of Colorado.
- File Colorado Business Forms Online - File documents online with the Secretary of State's office in Colorado.
- Record Identification or ID Search - Online search for documents that have been file with the Secretary of State in Colorado.
- Certificate Validation - Use this page to validate that a document is, in fact, a document issued by the Colorado Secretary of State.
- E-file a UCC or EFS Record - File documents online with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Take Me to UCC and EFS Forms - Complete listing, links and instructions for forms used for UCC and EFS in Colorado.
- Colorado Fee Schedule - All fees for the filing of business forms in Colorado.
- Create / Manage a User Account - Create an online account with the Secretary of State to expedite business transactions with the State of Colorado.
- Helpful links - Links to other government agencies that help business owners in Colorado.
- Forms List - Forms needed to file business records with the State of Colorado.
- FAQ - Answers to questions regarding business organizations, pre-paid accounts and the UCC in Colorado.
Last updated on February 27, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs