More than half a million business entities have their legal home in Delaware including more than 50% of all U.S. publicly-traded companies and 58% of the Fortune 500.
Delaware provides a complete package of incorporation services including modern and flexible corporate laws, its highly-respected Court of Chancery, a business-friendly State Government, and the customer service oriented Staff of the Delaware Division of Corporations.
Division of Corporations
P.O. Box 898
Dover, DE 19903
(302) 739-3073, press 2
Incorporate in Delaware
Useful Delaware Incorporation Links
- Visit the Governor - Official site for the State of Delaware.
- Department of State - Access the Department of State for Delaware.
- Division of Corporations - Follow this link to access the Delaware Division of Corporations.
- Should I Incorporate in Delaware? - Here are the advantages to incorporating in Delaware.
- FileAnnual Report - Use Delaware's online report submission site to file your business's annual report.
- Delaware Laws Online - Delaware Corporation and Business Entity Laws.
- NameReservations - Search for available business names in Delaware with this online service.
- Corporate Forms - Using this online system, you may request forms by Entity Type or by Document Type from the State of Delaware. All forms are in PDF format and able to be downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Corporate Fees - Follow this link for the Delaware Fee Schedule and access to an online calculator that will help you determine all fees in Delaware for forming a new business.
- UCC - To learn about the Delaware Uniform Commercial Code, follow this link for forms, fees, rules and searches.
Last updated April 12, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.