Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Georgia
The number of incorporated Georgia SMBs is growing everyday. Our list of Georgia incorporation resources gives you the tools to quickly and efficiently incorporate your Georgia-based business.
Incorporating in Georgia is a smart move. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Office of Secretary of State Corporations Division
315 West Tower, #2
Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30334-1530
Incorporate in Georgia
Useful Georgia Incorporation Links
- Business Entity Search - Search for a business entity in the State of Georgia.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to frequently asked questions regarding corporations in Georgia.
- Name Reservation Application - Online reservation of business names in the State of Georgia.
- Filing Procedures for Georgia Business Entities (PDF) - Instructions and links for filing a Corporation, LLC or Limited Partnership in the State of Georgia.
- Application for Certificate of Authority (Foreign Entities) - Download forms needed to do business in Georgia if you are not from the State of Georgia.
- Trademarks and Service Marks - All the information you need regarding trademarks and service marks in the State of Georgia.
- First Stop Business Information Center - The First Stop Business Information Center provides the small business owner and the prospective entrepreneur with a central point of information and contacts for state regulatory requirements for operating a small business in Georgia.
- Corporation Division Filing Fees (PDF) - Lists all filings and fees for the State of Georgia.
Last updated March 11, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs
We invite you to share your thoughts regarding incorporating in Georgia. We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.