Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Hawaii
Toying with the idea of incorporating your Hawaii-based business? When you decide to get serious, our list of Hawaii incorporation resources needs to be your first stop.
The Business Registration Branch maintains the business registry for all corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships and limited liability partnerships conducting business activities in the State.
In Addition, the registry contains trade names, trademarks and service marks.
State of Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Business Registration Division
1010 Richards Street
P.O. Box 40
Honolulu, HI 96810
Incorporate in Hawaii
Useful Hawaii Incorporation Links
- Department of Commerce - Access the homepage for the Department of Commerce in Hawaii.
- Business Registration Division - The Business Registration Branch maintains the business registry for all corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited liability limited partnerships conducting business activities in Hawaii.
- Why to Start a Business in Hawaii - Learn about the benefits of making Hawaii home to your new business.
- Business Action Center - This service provides assistance with obtaining and completing the required applications to register a business entity conducting business activities in Hawaii.
- Business Action Center - The Hawaii Business Action Center's guid to starting a company in Hawaii.
- Filing Tips - Tips for filing your corporation forms in Hawaii.
- Search for Business Entity & Documents - Search the online Hawaii database of business entity information.
- Online Service to Start a Business - An online system for filing new business forms with the State of Hawaii.
- Forms - Registration Forms and Information for the State of Hawaii.
Last updated on September 25, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs