Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Idaho
There is a right way and a wrong way to incorporate a business in Idaho. Our list of Idaho incorporation resources is designed to help you keep your business incorporation process on track with minimal hassle and expense.
Incorporating in Idaho? We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Office of the Secretary of State
700 West Jefferson
P.O. Box 83720-0800
Incorporate in Idaho
Useful Idaho Incorporation Links
- Business Records Search - Search for business entities in the State of Idaho using this online database.
- Trademark Search - Search for trademarks in the Idaho trademark database.
- Business Entities Division of Secretary of State - Home page for all things business in the State of Idaho.
- Online Business Services - Sign in to SOSBiz to file an Idaho annual report online, get certificates of good standing and more.
- Business Wizard - The Idaho Business Wizard will help you navigate the maze of state and federal regulatory requirements affecting businesses in Idaho, including information on licenses, permits, taxes, and business registration.
- Idaho UCC Portal - Perform UCC searches and get access to Idaho UCC forms.
- Registered Agent Information and Forms - Find PDFs for all the forms you need to be a registered agent in Idaho.
- Business Entity Publications - This link contains all the legal and statutory information for business entitites in Idaho.
- Business Entity Forms - List of all the forms needed for business entities and provides PDFs and fillable forms.
Last updated on September 25, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs
Care to comment on how go about setting up a corporation in Idaho? We welcome your comments and inquiries.