Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Indiana
It's common for companies doing business in Indiana to eventually consider incorporation. We've got all of the resources you'll need to successfully form a corporate business entity in the state of Indiana.
Incorporating in Indiana makes sense. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State Corporations Division
302 W. Washington Street, Room E018
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Incorporate in Indiana
Useful Indiana Incorporation Links
- Business Startup Guide - An Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting a Business in Indiana.
- New Business Entity Registration - Form a new business online in the State of Indiana.
- Business Entity Report Filing - File regular business entity reports to the State of Indiana.
- Trademark Information - Trademarks and service marks are effective for five years in Indiana. Learn about the service mark and trademark restrictions that apply in Indiana.
- Trademark FAW - Answers to common questions about registering trademarks in Indiana.
- Trademark Search - Access public Indiana trademark records quickly and easily.
- Corporation Forms - List and links for all forms corporations need to file in the State of Indiana.
- UCC Forms - Conduct Indiana UCC searches and access UCC forms for filing.
- Notary Form - All forms needed to operate as a Notary in the State of Indiana.
- UCC Fee Calculator - Calculate Indiana UCC filing and search fees using their fee calculator.
- Contact Information - Address for the Secretary of State - Business Service Division in Indiana.
Last updated on March 12, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs