You don't have to be a rocket scientist to incorporate in Kansas. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
120 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612
Incorporate in Kansas
Useful Kansas Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Kansas Secretary of State's office.
- Name Availability - Search the Kansas database to see if a business name is available.
- Business Entity Search - Search for specific businesses in Kansas.
- Trademark Search - Search for trademarks registered in Kansas.
- Annual Report - File your business's annual report online with the Secretary of State's office.
- Business Formation Documents - Use this online service to file all the forms you need to open a business in Kansas.
- Business Filing Center - Files documents and search databases with this online service from the Kansas Secretary of State.
- Forms - A comprehensive list of all filing forms for the State of Kansas.
- UCC - Links to all information and forms needed for the Uniform Commercial Code filings in Kansas.
Last updated on September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.