Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Kentucky
Have you noticed how many small businesses are incorporating in Kentucky? Our Kentucky incorporation directory is full of valuable resources to help you get in on the action and incorporate your Kentucky small business.
Incorporating in Kentucky is a straightforward process. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State
P.O. Box 718
Frankfort, KY 40602-0718
(502) 564-2848, press 2, then 2
Incorporate in Kentucky
Useful Kentucky Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Access to the Secretary of State's office in Kentucky.
- Business Services - Overview of all the business services provided by the Secretary of State in Kentucky.
- Business Filings - Information and links for filing all business documents in Kentucky.
- FastTrack - Access to Kentucky's online business registration system.
- Business Records - Business Records is responsible for issuing certificates of existence, authorization, and other certificates of fact and for providing certified copies of documents on file with the Secretary of State in Kentucky.
- UCC - Fees, forms and FAQs regarding the Uniform Commercial Code in Kentucky.
- Trademark Info - General information and fees, forms, FAQs regarding trademark filings in Kentucky.
- Trademark Search - Search Kentucky trademarks and service marks.
- Online Services - List of all online services and filings available to businesses in Kentucky.
- Links - Helpful links to government agencies for businesses in Kentucky.
Last updated on September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs