Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Louisiana
Small business incorporations are becoming increasingly popular in Louisiana. Check out our list of Louisiana incorporation resources for a menu of tools to help you incorporate your Louisiana small business.
So you're thiinking about incorporating in Louisiana? Great decision! We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
P.O. Box 94125
Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9125
Incorporate in Louisiana
Useful Louisiana Incorporation Links
- Louisiana Secretary of State - Online access to the Secretary of State's office.
- Commercial Division The commercial division is responsible for incorporating, providing licensing information, and filings under the Uniform Commercial Code in Louisiana.
- Forms - PDFs for filing forms for Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies in Louisiana.
- Corporation Filings - Document Compliance Checklist and information about corporation filings in Louisiana.
- Search Louisiana Business Filings - Use this online form to search for Louisiana business entities.
- GeauzBiz.com - GeauxBiz.com is a starting point for customers to obtain information regarding which state agencies will need to be contacted for a variety of registration documents.
- Uniform Commercial Code - Answers to questions regarding the UCC in Louisiana and access to a fee schedule.
Last updated on September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs