So you're thiinking about incorporating in Louisiana? Great decision! We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
P.O. Box 94125
Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9125
Incorporate in Louisiana
Useful Louisiana Incorporation Links
- Louisiana Secretary of State - Online access to the Secretary of State's office.
- Commercial Division The commercial division is responsible for incorporating, providing licensing information, and filings under the Uniform Commercial Code in Louisiana.
- Forms - PDFs for filing forms for Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies in Louisiana.
- Corporation Filings - Document Compliance Checklist and information about corporation filings in Louisiana.
- Corporations Database - Use this online form to search for name availability, certificates of Good Standing and State and National banks in Louisiana.
- GeauzBiz.com - GeauxBiz.com is a starting point for customers to obtain information regarding which state agencies will need to be contacted for a variety of registration documents.
- Uniform Commercial Code - Answers to questions regarding the UCC in Louisiana and access to a fee schedule.
- FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions of the Secretary of State in Louisiana.
Last updated on April 13, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.