Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Massachusetts
Still not sure whether incorporation is right for your Massachusetts small business? Take a few minutes to explore our comprehensive list of Massachusetts incorporation resources to learn how the formation of a corporate business structure can benefit your company.
Incorporating in Massachusetts is a task you don't want to procrastinate. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Massachusetts Secretary of State
1 Ashburton Place, 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Incorporate in Massachusetts
Useful Massachusetts Incorporation Links
- Secretary of Commonwealth - Access to the Secretary of Commonwealth for the State of Massachusetts.
- Corporations Division - Access to the corporation division of the secretary of commonwealth for the State of Massachusetts.
- Corporations Online Filing System - File your corporate documents online for the State of Massachusetts.
- Filing Fees - Fee schedules for all Massachussets corporate filings.
- File Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Online - General information, fees, and links for filing UCC documents in Massachusetts.
- UCC Public Search - Search the UCC database in the State of Massachusetts.
- Search the Corporate Database - Online form to search the corporate database in the State of Massachusetts.
- Search the Name Reservation - Search to find business names that have recently been reserved.
Last updated September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs
Know any other good resources for entrepreneurs who want to incorporate in Massachusetts? We welcome your comments and inquiries.