Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Massachusetts
Still not sure whether incorporation is right for your Massachusetts small business? Take a few minutes to explore our comprehensive list of Massachusetts incorporation resources to learn how the formation of a corporate business structure can benefit your company.
Incorporating in Massachusetts is a task you don't want to procrastinate. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Massachusetts Secretary of State
1 Ashburton Place, 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Incorporate in Massachusetts
Useful Massachusetts Incorporation Links
- Secretary of Commonwealth - Access to the Secretary of Commonwealth for the State of Massachusetts.
- Corporations Division - Access to the corporation division of the secretary of commonwealth for the State of Massachusetts.
- Corporations Online Filing System - File your corporate documents online for the State of Massachusetts.
- Filing Fees - Fee schedules for all Massachussets corporate filings.
- File Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Online - General information, fees, and links for filing UCC documents in Massachusetts.
- UCC Public Search - Search the UCC database in the State of Massachusetts.
- Search the Corporate Database - Online form to search the corporate database in the State of Massachusetts.
- Search the Name Reservation - Search to find business names that have recently been reserved.
Last updated September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs