Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Mississippi
It's never too late to turn your Mississippi small business into a Mississippi corporation. See our directory of Mississippi business incorporation resources for more information.
Ready to incorporate in Mississippi? We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Office of the Mississippi Secretary of State
P.O. Box 136
Jackson, MS 39205-0136
Incorporate in Mississippi
Useful Mississippi Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Homepage for the Mississippi Secretary of State.
- Business Services - Information including addresses and links for the Business Division of Mississippi's Secretary of State.
- Business Entity Search - Search for a business in Mississippi using this online service.
- Online Annual Report Filing - File your annual report with the Mississippi Secretary of State using this online service.
- UCC - This unit serves as the filing officer for many different documents required under the Uniform Commercial Code, the set of laws promulgated for state adoption to govern commercial transactions.
- UCC Online Filing - Online Uniform Commercial Code filing system for Mississippi.
- UCC Search - Search for filed Mississippi UCC documents online.
Last updated on September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs