Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Missouri
Incorporation in Missouri can be fraught with challenges for the uninitiated. Fortunately, our Missouri business incorporation resources are designed to provide everyone from total novices to experienced veterans with the tools they need to incorporate in Missouri.
Wondering how to incorporate in Missouri? We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
State of Missouri
P.O. Box 778
600 W. Main Street, Rm. 322
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Incorporate in Missouri
Useful Missouri Incorporation Links
- Corporations Overview - The Secretary of State is responsible for the initial creation and certain maintenance filings for all domestic Missouri and out-of-state business entities doing business in Missouri.
- Business Services - Homepage for the Business Services division of the Secretary of State's Office.
- File Corporation's Annual Report - Online Annual Report filing for the State of Missouri.
- Online Services - A list of all the online services available to businesses in Missouri.
- Corporation Statutes - List of all corporation statutes for the State of Missouri.
- Business Entities Recognized by Missouri Law - Descriptions of all the business entity types that can be used in the State of Missouri.
- Fictitious Name Registration FAQ - Information about fictitious names and links to register in Missouri.
- Online Filing - Online system to search for business corporations in Missouri, submit filings, order certificates of good standing and more.
- Forms - A list of all forms used by the Secretary of State in Missouri.
- Schedule of Filing Fees & Charges - All fees for the corporation filings in Missouri.
Last updated September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs