Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Nebraska
Now there's no excuse for putting off the incorporation of your Nebraska-based business. Gaebler's Nebraska incorporation resource directory has everything you need to turn your growth-oriented SMB into a formal corporate entity in Nebraska.
Incorporating in Nebraska should be an important part of your business plan. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
John A. Gale
Secretary of State
P.O. Box 94608
Lincoln, NE 68509
Incorporate in Nebraska
Useful Nebraska Incorporation Links
- Business Services - Business Services home for the Secretary of State's office in Nebraska.
- Corporation Filings - Access Nebraska's online filing system for Corporation forms.
- Secretary of State - Homepage for the Secretary of State's office in Nebraska.
- Fee Schedule - Fees for all forms business forms in Nebraska.
- Corporate Searches - Corporate Searches are provided online to obtain information on the status of corporations and other business entities registered in this state.
- UCC - Address, forms and filing instructions for the Uniform Commercial Code in Nebraska.
- Forms - All forms for businesses operating in Nevada including corporate forms, UCC forms and fee schedules.
Last updated on September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs