Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Nevada
Nevada is among the most popular states for business incorporations. But the popularity of Nevada incorporation doesn't make the process any easier. Take a look at our Nevada incorporation tips and resources for information about forming a corporation in Nevada.
Incorporating in Nevada is popular, and for good reason. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
The Commercial Recordings Division has links to all the pertinentinformation, including forms, name search capabilities, fee schedules,uniform commercial code (UCC) information, and links to revisedstatutes related to corporation.
Secretary of State
New Filings Division
202 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701-4201
Incorporate in Nevada
Useful Nevada Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Official homepage of the Nevada Secretary of State.
- Nevada Business Services Portal - SilverFlume is Nevada's business services portal. Anything related to Nevada business filings starts here.
- Business Entity Search - Online search for Business Entities, Trademarks, Trade Names, Service Marks and Reserved Names in Nevada.
- Name Reservation - Access the online Name Reservation system for Nevada.
- Corporate Forms - List and pdf of all forms needed to file business documents with the Nevada Secretary of State.
- Fee Schedule - Fee schedule and fax numbers for all business filings in Nevada.
- Incorporating in Nevada - Why incorporate in Nevada? Learn about all the advantages of doing business in Nevada.
- Nevada Incorporation Forms - List of forms to form a Nevada corporation or register a non-Nevada corporation in Nevada.
- Trademark and Service Mark Forms - Forms and fees for all Trademark and Service Mark filings in Nevada.
- UCC Forms and Fees - Listing, PDFs and fees for all UCC Forms in Nevada.
Last updated on September 26, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs