Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in New Hampshire
Interested in incorporating a business New Hampshire? Smart move. Now it's time to explore our New Hampshire incorporation guide to access the information and resources you'll need to take the first steps.
The Corporation Division is responsible for the statutory filing of business entities, trademarks and trade names and numerous miscellaneous filings.
Secretary of State
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301-4989
Incorporate in New Hampshire
Useful New Hampshire Incorporation Links
- Corporate Division - Homepage for the Corporation division of the Secretary of State in New Hampshire.
- Business Name Lookup - Search the Secretary of State's database of registered business names in New Hampshire.
- Annual Reports Online - Step by step instructions on how to easily file your annual report in New Hampshire.
- FAQs - FAQ's pertaining to doing business in New Hampshire.
- Starting a Business in NH - A resource center for entrepreneurs provided by the New Hampshire Economic Development office.
- Forms & Fees - A list and access to PDFs of all forms provided by the Corporate Division in New Hampshire.
- Revenue Administration - Access to the New Hampshire Department of Revenue.
Last updated on September 27, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs