Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in New Jersey
There are many reasons why incorporation may be the right move for growth-conscious New Jersey businesses. But before you make any big plans, take a look at the Gaebler New Jersey incorporation directory for links to tools and resources for incorporating a business in New Jersey.
Incorporating in New Jersey can be done quickly and affordably. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
New Jersey Department of Treasury
Division of Revenue/Corporate Filing
P.O. Box 308
Trenton, NJ 08625-0308
Incorporate in New Jersey
Useful New Jersey Incorporation Links
- New Jersey Secretary of State, Business Information - General information from the Secretary of State about the State of New Jersey.
- Starting a Business in New Jersey - Great information about starting a business in New Jersey including checklists, tips, and tax information.
- Business Registration and Information - Access to registration and filing, Uniform Commercial Code, Public Records and Notaries Public.
- Guide to Doing Business in New Jersey (PDF) - This pdf Guide is a great place to start when thinking of opening a business in New Jersey.
- Registering Business Entities in New Jersey - Information on recording new business entities to operate in New Jersey and registering for tax and employment purposes.
- Business Name Search and Name Reservation - Search registered New Jersey business names and learn about business name reservations in the State of New Jersey.
Last updated on March 12, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs