Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in New Mexico
You've decided to incorporate your New Mexico-based small business. Congratulations! But now what? Our New Mexico incorporation resource list contains the resources you'll need to form a corporation for your New Mexico SMB.
Thinking about incorporating in New Mexico? We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Public Regulations Commission
P.O. Box 1269
Santa Fe, NM 87504-1269
Incorporate in New Mexico
Useful New Mexico Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Access the Secretary of State's office in New Mexico.
- Business Services - The Business Services division of the Secretary of State's off is responsible for records, files and licensing of business operation in New Mexico.
- New Mexico Limited Liability and Corporation FAQ - Helpful answers to common questions about forming a business entity in New Mexico.
- Steps to Start a Business in New Mexico - This guide xplains the recommended steps when starting a company in New Mexico and includes information about the needed forms and filing fees.
- New Mexico Business Portal - New Mexico has consolidated many useful business resources into a single microsite to assist those who are starting a business in New Mexico.
- Look Up A Corporation - Use New Mexico's online system to look up corporations.
- Entity Types for Starting a Business in New Mexico - Get quick access to instructions on how to form New Mexico LLCs, corporations or non-profit organizations.
- Trademarks - Frequently asked questions and registration information regarding trademarks in New Mexico.
- UCC - Access the UCC Online Filing system, forms, fees and FAQs regarding the Uniform Commercial Code in New Mexico.
Last updated on February 28, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs