Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in North Carolina
Incorporation sounded like a great idea for your North Carolina small business, but now you're not so sure. Don't be intimidated by the process -- let our list of North Carolina incorporation resources simplify your life and put your company on the road to formal incorporation.
Incorporating in North Carolina can be fast and easy. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
P.O. Box 29622
Raleigh, NC 27626-0622
Incorporate in North Carolina
Useful North Carolina Incorporation Links
- Search North Carolina Businesses by Corporation Name - Online search the North Carolina corporation name database.
- Search for New North Carolina Corporations - Search for changes by date and county made for new corporations in the State of North Carolina.
- Search North Carolina Businesses by Registered Agent - Search the online database of registered agents in North Carolina.
- Corporations FAQ - Answers to questions regarding starting a corporation in North Carolina.
- Online Annual Report Editor - Access and edit your annual report online for the State of North Carolina.
- Verify Certification - Access the North Carolina online document verification process.
- Online Accounts - Create and access an online account with the Secretary of State in North Carolina.
Last updated on April 11, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs