Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Oklahoma
Nervous about navigating Oklahoma City's incorporation requirements? You don't need to be -- at least not now that you have our list of resources for forming a corporation in Oklahoma.
Incorporating in Oklahoma is not as complicated as most people think. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Secretary of State
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Room 101
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4897
Incorporate in Oklahoma
Useful Oklahoma Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Homepage for the Secretary of State in Oklahoma.
- Business Filing Department - This Oklahoma agency processes corporation, limited partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, certificate of partnership fictitious name for general partnership, trade name, and trademark registration filings.
- Name Availability - Search for available business names in Oklahoma.
- Name Reservation - Explanation of the name reservation process for the State of Oklahoma.
- Entity Search - Conduct online search of business entities in Oklahoma.
- Business Forms - Download pdf of business forms needed to conduct business in Oklahoma.
- Business Records - This department provides searches on corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, certificate of partnership fictitious name for general partnerships, trade names, and trademarks. The search includes correct name, status, date of registration, service agent and address, state of domicile, authorized shares and par value, amendments, name changes, mergers, and trade names.
Last updated on April 18, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs