Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Oregon
In many cases, the pros of incorporation outweigh the cons. To ensure a smooth and successful incorporation for your Oregon small business, we've assembled a complete list of Oregon incorporation resources.
Are you ready to incorporate in Oregon? Good call! We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Business Registry Section
Public Service Building, Suite 151
55 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR 97310-1327
Incorporate in Oregon
Useful Oregon Incorporation Links
- Oregon Secretary of State - Online access to the Secretary of State in Oregon.
- Corporations Division - The business division of the Secretary of State in Oregon.
- Business Name Search - Online database for searching for business names in Oregon.
- Business Registry Renewal - A one stop way to renew your business registry online in Oregon.
- Oregon Business Wizard - Using a series of question-and-answer pages, the Wizard provides customized information to help you start and operate an Oregon-based business.
- Start Business Guide - This pdf contains checklists and step-by-step instructions about how to start a busienss in Oregon.
- Business Registration Services - A complete list of all business services and forms in the State of Oregon.
- Notary Public Services - All links and information needed to become a notary public in Oregon.
- UCC - All Uniform Commercial Code information for the State of Oregon.
- Forms, Fees and Publications - All forms, fees and publications issued by the Corporations Division of the Secretary of State in Oregon.
- Oregon Small Business Ombudsman - Helps Oregon small businesses with any questions or concerns related to tax obligations, business licensing, and starting a business in Oregon.
Last updated on September 20, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs