Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Pennsylvania
Don't put off incorporating your Pennsylvania small business. Instead, check out Gaebler's list of Pennsylvania incorporation resources to learn how incorporation can deliver significant advantages to your PA small business.
Incorporating in Pennsylvania can be fast and economical. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Department of State Corporation Bureau
401 North Street, 206 North Office Building
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Incorporate in Pennsylvania
Useful Pennsylvania Incorporation Links
- Department of State- The home page for the Department of State in Pennsylvania.
- Forms - A list and link to all forms needed to file information with the Corporations Bureau in Pennsylvania.
- Searchable Corporations Database - Online search of all corporations registered in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Searchable UCC Database - Online search for the State of Pennsylvania's UCC for Standard RA9 and Non-Standard RA9 corporations.
- Guide to Starting a Business in Pennsylvania - Useful resources for anyone starting a company in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Business One-Stop Shop - From planning and startup to operating and expanding, this Pennsylvania government office can assist you with forming a company in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Business One-Stop Shop Contact Information - Call One-Stop Shop if you need help doing business in Pennsylvania.
Last updated on March 12, 2020.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs