Looking for good information on how to incorporate in Utah? We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
State of Utah
Division of Corporations & Commercial Code
160 East 300 South, 2nd Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6705
Incorporate in Utah
Useful Utah Incorporation Links
- Utah.gov Home - Official website for the State of Utah.
- Utah Department of Commerce - Homepage for all business issues with the State of Utah.
- Division of Corporations - Utah Division of Corporations and Commercial Codes.
- Who Must Register With the Utah Department of Commerce - Licenses and registration information for filing with the Department of Commerce in Utah.
- Why Register Your Business - All businesses in Utah are required by law to register with the Utah Department of Commerce.Find all necessary information to register your business here.
- One Stop - Access Utah's comprehensive website for registering your company with the Utah State Tax Commission, the Utah Labor Commission, the Utah Department of Commerce, the Utah Department of Workforce Services and the Utah Department of Environmental Quality.
- Register a New Business - Follow this link to register your business in Utah using an online process.
- Renew a Business - Use this online service for renewing your business in Utah.
- Business Entity Search - Search Utah's online database of businesses.
- UCC Filing - Access the Uniform Commercial Code online filing system for Utah.
- Search UCC - Do an online search of the Uniform Commercial Code in the State of Utah.
- Trademark Manager - Use this link to file a new request or file a renewal for a Registered Trademark or Service Mark in Utah.
Last updated on April 11, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.