Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Washington
Not sure how to incorporate your Washington-based business? We've got the information you need in our one-stop guide to Washington incorporation resources.
Incorporating in Washington is something you can do on your own, if you are so inclined. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
801 Capitol Way South
P.O. Box 40234
Olympia, WA 98504-0234
Incorporate in Washington
Useful Washington Incorporation Links
- Search for Washington Corporations - An online form for the Washington Corporations Division for a registration data search.
- Description of Business/Organization Structures - The State of Washington gives information about choosing the structure of your business or organization.
- Registration & Renewal Requirements - A summary of registration and renewal requirements in the State of Washington.
- Registration Forms - Downloadable forms and access to an online filing system for all the necessary information needed to file your business in Washington.
- Fee Schedule/Expedited Service - Fee schedule for all business forms and information about how to expedite the process.
- Online Corporations Lookup - Look up registration information on corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, and other entities which register with the Secretary of State in Washington.
- Form a Profit Corporation - The State of Washington provides information about how to form a corporation.
- Renewal and Filing - Access to an online service to renew your business license in Washington.
- Department of Licensing - Washington's Business licensing department.
Last updated April 11, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs