Forming a Legal Entity
Incorporating in Wyoming
Wyoming is a magnet for business incorporation. But unless you know what you're doing, incorporation could be a problematic step for your company. To help you stay on course, we've created a directory of resources for incorporating a business in Wyoming.
Incorporating in Wyoming is a good business move, and it's relatively easy to do. We've provided the contact information and links you'll need to incorporate.
Wyoming Secretary of State
The State Capitol Building
200 West 24th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020
Incorporate in Wyoming
Useful Wyoming Incorporation Links
- Secretary of State - Access the web site for the Secretary of State's office in Wyoming.
- Business Division - The Division has the responsibility of filing documents including registration of business entities, issuance of trademarks and trade names, filing of liens under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), filing of notices under the Central Filing of Agricultural Products Act and other statutorily required filings.
- Business Entities - A list and description of all business entity types available in the State of Wyoming.
- Annual Report Filing - File your annual report online with the State of Wyoming.
- UCC Filing - Access Wyoming's online efiling system for the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Forms and Filings - All forms and filings for all business types available in the State of Wyoming.
- Filing Fee Schedule - Fees for all business filings in Wyoming.
Last updated on April 11, 2011.
If we are missing a good incorporation resource, please let us know.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs