Even in this tough market, real estate agents in Las Vegas, NV are succeeding.
We asked real estate expert Robert Jensen to share his entrepreneur story.
John, tell me about your current business. What are you doing exactly?
With a team that has served the Las Vegas community for nearly a decade, The Jensen Group is a premier luxury real estate agency specializing in the sale and purchase of upscale residential property, including estate homes, high rise condominiums, and lots for custom homes.
I'm proud that we are A RE/MAX "Hall of Fame" award recipient and consistently ranked in the top 1% of sales throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
We've achieved this honor by offering distinctive representation to Las Vegas' most discriminating clients who demand a high caliber of service. I've staffed my with an expert team of real estate professionals with unsurpassed knowledge of the luxury Las Vegas real estate marketplace.
How do you compete against your competitors?
I founded The Jensen Group in 2003 and have been striving to be the best in the region since them.
We work to continually re-define and exemplify the highest standard of luxury Las Vegas real estate services by sustaining a results-driven agency which, through proven successful business methodology and client support excellence, provides the most comprehensive and effective real estate services to achieve client goals.
In addition to a breadth of skill and experience with negotiating high dollar transactions in the Las Vegas marketplace, The Jenson Group offers a unique combination of personalized service, customized marketing plans and strategy briefs, and intra-industry relationships that work to the distinct benefit of its clientele who seek a streamlined, full-service approach.
What have you done that has been very effective in helping to grow the business?
1. Out of the box thinking, Our highly innovative and aggressive marketing practices expose client homes to the highest number of qualified buyers, which helps it sell quickly for top-dollar.
2. Team approach. No less than 4 agents will be working hard to sell each and every listing. Our team will stop at nothing to assure our clients' complete and utter satisfaction with our services.
3. Open line of communication. In addition to the direct feedback and communication that we provide our clients on a weekly if not daily basis, by utilizing HomeFeedback.com's automated system, clients also benefit from real-time, on-demand access to feedback from prospective buyers and their agents.
4. Internet marketing. We list client properties on a wide array of key third party real estate marketing web sites, knowing that a full 24% of buyers currently identify homes of interest online. Our agency's extensive understanding and use of internet marketing strategies guarantees our listings are being seen by qualified prospects.
5. Skilled negotiations. On our clients' behalf, we will expertly help negotiate and synchronize the sale transaction – our expertise in this area assures owners will secure the best possible deal terms.
6. Mission critical industry experience. Our dedicated team has the experience needed to navigate the Las Vegas real estate marketplace while also anticipating and avoiding prospective problems during negotiations and the closing process.
7. Luxury real estate specialists. Listing and selling luxury, high-dollar property is a specialized field requiring a high degree of finesse that takes time and a certain level of intuition to master. Our agency's mainstay is selling upscale property, and each of our agents understands the various nuances required to get the job done in this specialized category.
8. A methodical approach. Before we list a home, we do a full assessment and prepare a custom-tailored market analysis and strategic plan. At this time, we'll also make property improvement recommendations to the seller, as required, to improve salability.
9. Leading edge practices. We employ a number of tools, technologies and strategies that keep us at the forefront of the Las Vegas real estate industry. From home tour podcasts to national scale public relations, you can rest assured no stone will be left unturned as we market our listings.
10. Our track record is proof positive. Even amid an economic recession and the real estate and banking industries in turmoil, our agency continues to successfully transact luxury real estate deals, often going to contract and/or closing in under 30-days.
Wow, it sounds like you are a busy guy!
I still find time for fun. When I'm not negotiating high-end real estate deals or otherwise accommodating my clients, I can be found rock climbing, golfing, dining or traveling around the world.
Robert, that is great advice for anyone planning on entering the real estate field. I really appreciate the time you took to talk with us.