Interviews with real-life entrepreneurs offer many valuable lessons. These interviews focus on entrepreneurs who know how to develop new products and taken them to market.
- Interview with Steve Kazyaka, Founder of KAZ e KOMMODITIES - Steve Kazyaka invented a new cup and it opened up a world of entrepreneurs for him. Today he works with others like him to market and sell unique gift items.
- Interview with Sholeen Lou-Hsiao, Founder of Kingka LLC - Sholeen Lou-Hsiao was looking for a game to help her son learn Chinese. Instead of buying one, she invented one herself and is now marketing Kingka Games.
- Interview with Sandra Ann Harris, Founder of ECOlunchboxes - I feel the same way Sandra did! How many little plastic baggies do I go through in a week of packing lunches? Too many! Thank goodness we found entrepreneur, Sandra Ann Harris, and learned about her ECOlunchboxes.
- Interview with Ruth Smith, Founder of Selestial Soap, LLC - Ruth Smith was working at a Laundromat when she developed an environmentally safe laundry detergent. Today she markets her product across the country.
- Interview with Michele Y. Barnett, Founder of HerStylzShop.com - Necessity is the mother of invention! Michele Barnett invented her hair caps after having to wrap her hair with huge towels. She invented a product and runs her business, HerStylzShop.com.
- Interview with Louis H. Elwell, Founder of Bio Soil Enhancers, Inc. - From selling flowers as an 8 year old to increasing crop productivity today, Louis Elwell has always been in the "Green" business. Today he is one of four partners at Bio Soil Enhancers, Inc.
- Interview with L. Gale Lemerand, President and CEO of LGL Management and Sani-Giene - After watching a chef at a luxury country club leave the restroom without washing his hands, Gale Lemerand decided that the time was right for a germ-free public restroom experience. Bathroom goers everywhere rejoiced!
- Interview with Kevin Leahy, Founder of The SpoutOff - Many people get product ideas while going about their daily lives. Kevin Leahy, saw a need for a better gutter system, invented one, got it manufactured and now sells it to consumers. He has some great advice on how to invent and sell products!
- Interview with Kathy McEvoy, Founder of Celebrate In Pink - Kathy McEvoy couldn't find plates for her luncheon and a business was born! Celebrate In Pink creates and sells pink ribbon theme partyware.
- Interview with Joan Denizot, Founder of Super Sized Cycles and Zize Bikes - Joan had a problem and she fixed it! This is the kind of entrepreneur we love at Gaebler.com. Joan saw the need for bicycles that would work well for larger people. Through hard work and a great team, Joan is now the proud owner of Zize Bikes and Super Sized Cycles.
- Interview with Jennifer Nielsen, Founder of Wine Wear, Inc. - Jennifer Nielsen created fun decorations for wine bottles when she gave them away as gifts. Wine Wear, Inc. was born and now has three product lines.
- Interview with Jean Newell, Owner of Newco Enterprises, LLC - Frustrated with misplacing her phone, camera and other high-tech devices, realtor Jean Newell created an organizer to help keep all of her gadgets in tow. She quickly realized that everyone, not just realtors could use an organizer like hers, which is how her business began.
- Interview with Gail Falzon, Founder of TMJ Pain Solutions - After years of suffering with TMJ, this registered nurse invented her own solution. Today she is marketing and talking about her invention across the country.
- Interview with Ethan Siegel, Founder of Orb Audio - Orb Audio was at the forefront of selling consumer electronics direct to consumers on the internet. Learn how Ethan Siegel and his partner manufacture and market their home audio systems.
- Interview with Dana Hanh Contey, Founder and CEO of KTR Enterprise - Fed up with her own struggles to get clothing to fit properly given temporary weight fluctuations, Dana Hanh Contey created Instant ButtonŽ, a removable, reusable button that allows the user to adjust the waistband of their clothes.
- Interview with Cynthia Garry-Jones, Founder of ScratchnAll - Cynthia saw her horse balancing on three legs to scratch his chin with his forth leg. There has to be a better way! ScratchnAll was born.
- Interview with Craig Wolfe, Founder of CelebriDucks - Sitting around, drinking beer with the buddies, a lot of business ideas get thrown around. Celebrity rubber duckies?! CelebriDucks was founded in 1998 in San Rafael, California.
- Interview with Claire Eads, Founder of Bebe Dulce - After making gifts for a few friends, Claire Eads went into the gift business. She now runs, Bebe Dulce, a baby and Mom gift business.
- Interview with Cindy Tollen, Founder of Sudz N Bubbles, Ltd. - Meet Cindy Tollen, owner and chief soaper at Sudz N Bubbles, a novelty glycerine soap company.
- Interview with Christy Cook, Founder of Teach My - Moms often get the best ideas! Christy Cook was frustrated with the lack of quality toys for her toddler. Today, you can find her products in all the biggest retailers.
- Interview with Cheryl Aughton, Founder of EarthTone Greetings - Last year my New Year's resolution was to remember my friends' and families' birthdays. Thank goodness I have learned about Cheryl Aughton at EarthTone Greetings.
- Interview with Brian Denton, Founder of Project Earth H2o, LLC - When the back seat of Brian's car was full of empty water bottles he became worried. Where do those bottles go? What resources are used to produce them in the first place? Project Earth H2o was born!
- Interview with Barbara Schantz, Founder of Baby Dipper - I'm sure when you have twins lots of things are frustrating. Barbara Schantz started developing products that helped her care for her twins. Today, Baby Dipper is a successful online retailer.
- Interview with Barbara Hranilovich, Founder of BARBCO and Hranilovich Illustration - Inspiration can strike at the strangest times. Barbara Hranilovich woke up with the idea for product that would carry your coffee easily. Her many years of self-employment experience gave her a leg up on transitioning from great idea to start-up business. In this interview, she shares some of that experience.
- Interview with Angela Giovine, Founder of Lime Events and BeMe - Not every little girl wants to be a ballerina. Little girls today might be inclined to play soccer or softball. Angela Giovine decided to update the traditional music box with twirling figures that are more in line with modern girls' interests. In this article, she shares her advice for starting a business.
- Interview with Charmed Life Products Founder Leslie Haywood - If you have a good idea, you should act on it. That's the key takeaway from our interview with the founder of Charmed Life Products.
- Entrepreneur Interview with Kristin Fraser Cotte - The Grapeseed Company has found a nice niche in the organic beauty products market. We talked to the founder about starting a beauty products company. She's doing great, so new entrepreneurs would do well to read this interview.
- Interview with GardenScribe Founder Theresa Morrogh - Have you ever created something for your own home use and thought about selling it over the web? Theresa Morrogh has a great story about how she brought her GardenScribe Plant Organizer to market.
- Interview with Aarin Elizabeth, Founder of iVi Scents - From middle-school teacher to entrepreneur, Aarin Elizabeth has found a fulfilling life after founding iVi Scents.
- Interview with Ann Deal Founder of Fashion Forms - Ann Deal is the founder of Fashion Forms. The business started in 1993 out of Ventura, California. Her merchandise is currently sold in almost every specialty store across America
- Interview with Buckaroo Style Founder Michelle Hamilton - Michelle Hamilton had a hard time finding cute and affordable decor for her sons' cowboy nursery. So, she started her own company to create a new nursery decor item with cool cowboy style and personalization.
- Interview with Cynthia Saito, Founder of Wrapadoo - Cynthia had a very little girl with a lot of long hair, and from that came the invention of Wrapadoo! This is the perfect hair towel for every little girl and her mom!
- Interview with David M. Stone, Founder of Photographic Solutions, Inc. - A big accident resulted in a great idea. Nature photographer David Stone shares his story about how a spill in the lab led to the invention of a great product.
- Interview with Entrepreneur Tangela Walker-Craft - Starting a pillow company isn't all that common. So we were interested to hear about Tangela Walker-Craft's startup.
- Interview with Good Clean Love Founder Wendy Strgar - Wendy Strgar founded Good Clean Love, an organic love products company, in Oregon in 2003.
- Interview with Innovative Crib Designs Founder Mary Anne Amato - Baby crib manufacturers can sleep well at night knowing they help babies to sleep well at night. We spoke with a leader in the industry, Innovative Crib Designs, to learn more about the baby cribs business.
- Interview with Kidzsack Founder Tina Hill - Lots of Moms have great ideas pop into their heads as they go through the daily routine of raising a family. Tina Hill, founder of Kidzsack ,has taken a moment of inspiration and turned it into a successful business. She is full of great tips for people interested in bringing their innovative product idea to market.
- Interview with Marsha Louk, Founder of Laurel Fork Farm - Marsha Louk creates organic soaps and lotions made from the fresh milk of her dairy goats.
- Interview with Sheree Coleman, Co-owner of Sole Discretion - From As The World Turns to entrepreneur, Sheree Coleman is a women with many talents! She and her partners have formed Sole Discretion to create cute and compact flats for women to carry with them.
- Interview with Waterbabies Creator Dan Lauer - Dan Lauer is the founder of Lauer Toys and he sold over 17 million of his toys. That's impressive! We interviewed him to learn more about starting a toy company and to hear more about what he's doing now.