Purchasing and procurement are the backbone of your business. Learn how to improve your purchasing and procurement processes to save time and money while improving quality.
- Beware of Rock Soup Vendors - This article discusses rock soup vendors, consultants who pretend to be experts and let their clients do all the work.
- Forming a Purchasing Department - Forming a purchasing department is a smart move if your business actively purchases goods and services. By approaching purchasing systematically, you can reduce your expenses and greatly improve your bottomline profits.
- Small Business Bulk Buying - Sam's Club, Costco, BJ's and other bulk buying leaders would love to have more small business owners walk in their doors. But is bulk buying a smart move for entrepreneurs?
- Balancing Supplier Relationships with Cost Savings - With small businesses, every cent counts. As a result, small business owners must pay close attention to how they purchase materials and supplies. There is a fine line between cost-savings and good supplier relationships, which are critical to small business success.
- Shopping for Business Bargains - This article discusses getting what you pay for when you incur business expenses. We examine when you should shop for bargains and when it instead makes sense to spend the extra money for the quality products.