Buying small business cars and small business trucks is a challenge. What vehicle purchases can be deducted as a business expense? What's the best truck to buy for a business? We answer your questions regarding business vehicles, deducting car purchases, buying a truck for a business, and much more.
- Considerations When Buying a Company Van - In the market for a company van? You'll have lots of choices, they just won't all be capable of delivering the results you're hoping for. Shop around, but before you pull the trigger mull over our considerations when buying a company van.
- Vehicle Service Contracts for Company Cars - Buying a vehicle service contract can be a smart move for business owners that have company cars or company trucks. However, it's critical that you understand what you are buying before you sign on the dotted line.
- Cutting Fuel Costs - How can I keep fuel expenses down? That's a question asked by many small business owners -- more frequently now that gas prices are increasing.
- Lease a Business Car or Buy a Business Car? - It's a tough choice: Lease a business car or buy a business car? There are benefits and consequences no matter which one you choose. So to help you decide, we'll weigh the pros and cons of leasing versus buying for you.
- Automatic Vehicle Location Systems - Automatic vehicle location systems let you know where your company cars, trucks or vans are at any given moment. But if you think an AVL system is just another high-tech toy, you're wrong. AVLs have tons of important small business applications.
- Hiring Dependable Drivers For Your Company Trucks - The right drivers are more than just mobile window dressing. Before you hire a company truck driver, think about the consequences of hiring an unsafe or unqualified driver. Hiring dependable drivers for your company trucks is important -- here's how to get started.
- Ford Transit Connect Small Business Trucks - Buying a small business truck? The Ford Transit Connect is a big value for a small business. With over 135 cubic feet of cargo room and a combined 23 miles per gallon, it's definitely worth checking out.
- Legitimate Ways to Deduct Buying a Car as a Business Expense - Vehicle costs are a legitimate, tax-deductible business expense . . . sometimes. Before you deduct that car or truck as a Section 179 business expense, make sure you understand the rules regarding deductible car and truck expenses.