In charge of managing technology for your business? Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions can save you money and alleviate the pain that often comes from desktop software.
- Web-Based Business Solutions - Pay-as-you-go, web-based software solutions can be an effective way to keep your costs down, improve efficiencies, and build flexibility into your business model.
- Moving From the Desktop to SaaS - You've bought in to the concept of Software as a Service (SaaS) and now it's time to make the move. Don't overcomplicate the transition! Here are a few things to consider when choosing and implement SaaS solutions for your business.
- Software as a Service Agreements - Before you sign on the dotted line with your SaaS provider, make sure you've covered your legal bases. SaaS agreements form the backbone of your provider relationship. Here are a few things to look at before signing a SaaS agreement.
- SaaS Service Level Agreements - These recommendations for SaaS SLAs (service level agreements) are a must-read for anybody who is about to entrust their systems and data to an SaaS vendor. Why? Because without the right SLAs, your company could be extremely vulnverable.
- Evaluating an SaaS Solution - The web-based software from your SaaS solutions provider looks great. It's full of features and promises for an enhanced office computing environment. Features are important, but don't forget to look at the big picture when evaluating SaaS providers.
- Advantages of Web-Based Business Solutions - Consider the advantages of web-based business solutions. You'll soon realize that this is the right way to run a business!
- Disadvantages of SaaS - Software as a Service (SaaS) sounds good, but it's not perfect. Like anything else, hosted applications come with a few hurdles that need to be addressed. Here are some of the disadvantages of SaaS you need to know about.