Specialty Foods Franchises
Franchising Opportunities -- Specialty Foods Franchises
Interested in specialty foods franchises? You can build your own niche in the niche in the specialty foods market by purchasing one of the many excellent specialty foods franchises in our franchise directory. These franchise opportunities let you quickly own your own specialty foods business with minimal risk.
Our directory of specialty foods franchises lets you evaluate several different specialty foods franchise opportunities. Simply click on a specialty foods franchise below to access their franchising information.
Active Specialty Foods Franchises
- Apple Spice Junction
- Cookies by Design / Cookie Bouquet
- Dale & Thomas Popcorn
- Doc Popcorn
- Edible Arrangements
- Get Nuts
- Happy & Healthy Products, Inc.
- Logan Farms Honey Glazed Hams
- M&M Meat Shops
- Melting Pot Fondue Restaurants
- Philly Soft Pretzel Factory
- Red Mango Frozen Yogurt
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Savory Spice Shop
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory
- The Herb Stop
- The HoneyBaked Ham Co. and Cafe
- The Melting Pot Restaurants Inc.
Inactive Specialty Foods Franchises
Our research indicates that these franchises are no longer in business or are no longer actively franchising. Please let us know if any of these franchise opportunities are still active.
- Bru-Go's Take-N-Bake Pizza Co. (inactive)
- Candy Bouquet (inactive)
- Candy Express (inactive)
- CeFiore (inactive)
- Cereality (inactive)
- Heavenly Ham (inactive)
- Let's Dish (inactive)
- Let's Eat! (inactive)
- Melt Inc. (inactive)
- My Girlfriend's Kitchen (inactive)
- Nick-N-Willy's World Famous Take-N-Bake Pizza (inactive)
- Purified Water To Go (inactive)
- Sangster's Health Centres (inactive)
- The Cereal Bowl (inactive)
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs