Using business brokers to sell a business is a great way to increase your odds of successfully selling a company. These articles will give you an edge by explaining how to choose a good business broker and how to work effectively with a business broker.
- Using Business Brokers - How do I sell my business? Using business brokers makes selling a business easy, provided you pick a good business broker.
- Do I Need a Business Broker to Sell My Business? - Selling a business? You want the best price for your life's work, right? That's why you need a business broker who can confidentially focus on selling your business so you can focus on getting the best price.
- Broker Agreements When Selling a Business - The first step in selling your business is to hire a business broker and sign a broker agreement â€" the document that shapes your brokerage relationship.
- Exclusive Listing Agreement for Selling a Business - Brokers are an important part of a successful business sale. But before giving exclusivity to a business broker, make sure to ask these important questions.
- What Does a Business Broker Charge? - What do business brokers charge? Business broker fees vary, but many business brokers adhere to the Lehman fee structure, created by the now defunct investment bank Lehman Brothers.
- Is Your Business Broker Qualified To Sell Your Business? - Like business owners, business brokers run the gamut from the fully qualified to the barely capable. Here's how to tell if your business broker is really qualified to sell your business.