Resources for Latinx Entrepreneurs
Help for Hispanic and Latinx Entrepreneurs
Hispanic entrepreneurs have an exceptional track record in business. Check out our resources for Hispanic entrepreneurs. You'll find an extensive list of Hispanic venture capital firms, Hispanic networking organizations, and small business programs for Hispanic entrepreneurs.
Help for Hispanic entrepreneurs is on the way, and it couldn't come at a better time
There are more than two million Hispanic-owned companies in the United States, yet entrepreneurial resources for Hispanics can be difficult to find.
This is a list of resources for Hispanic entrepreneurs. We are constantly updating our list of Hispanic venture capital firms, Hispanic networking organizations, and programs for Hispanics. If we are missing a good resource, please let us know.
Entrepreneurial Resources for Hispanics / Latinos
- Hispanic Magazine - Each year, Hispanic Magazine lists the 100 fastest-growing Latino businesses as part of their Hispanic Magazine Entrepreneur 100 awards.
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Provides technical assistance to Hispanic business associations and entrepreneurs.
- Minority Business Development Agency - The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) at the U.S. Department of Commerce is the only federal agency dedicated to advancing the establishment and growth of minority-owned firms in the United States.
- Latino Business Association - A leading Latino business membership association that offers innovative programs and services to enhance the success and growth of Latino entrepreneurs.
- The Latino Coalition - The mission of The Latino Coalition is to develop initiatives and partnerships that will foster economic equivalency and enhance overall business, economic and social development of Latinos.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs