Help for Hispanic entrepreneurs is on the way, and it couldn't come at a better time
There are more than two million Hispanic-owned companies in the United States, yet entrepreneurial resources for Hispanics can be difficult to find.
This is a list of resources for Hispanic entrepreneurs. We are constantly updating our list of Hispanic venture capital firms, Hispanic networking organizations, and programs for Hispanics. If we are missing a good resource, please let us know.
Entrepreneurial Resources for Hispanics / Latinos
- Hispanic Magazine - Each year, Hispanic Magazine lists the 100 fastest-growing Latino businesses as part of their Hispanic Magazine Entrepreneur 100 awards.
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Provides technical assistance to Hispanic business associations and entrepreneurs.
- Minority Business Development Agency - The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) at the U.S. Department of Commerce is the only federal agency dedicated to advancing the establishment and growth of minority-owned firms in the United States.
- Latino Business Association - A leading Latino business membership association that offers innovative programs and services to enhance the success and growth of Latino entrepreneurs.
- The Latino Coalition - The mission of The Latino Coalition is to develop initiatives and partnerships that will foster economic equivalency and enhance overall business, economic and social development of Latinos.