Resources for Young Entrepreneurs
Help for Young Entrepreneurs
We provide the help for young entrepreneurs you've been looking for. This is a list of resources for young entrepreneurs. We keep this list of entrepreneurial resources for young entrepreneurs current so please let us know if we are missing any important resources or need to make any updates.
Help for young entrepreneurs is on the way.
The future of entrepreneurial growth in the US is in the hands of our young entrepreneurs, yet entrepreneurial resources for young entrepreneurs can be difficult to find.
This is a list of resources for young entrepreneurs. Our list of entrepreneurial resources for young entrepreneurs is frequently updated. If we are missing a good resource, please let us know.
Entrepreneurial Resources for Young Entrepreneurs
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization - an international organization that informs, supports and inspires college students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation.
- Enactus - teams of students conduct needs assessments in their community, identify potential solutions to complex issues and implement community impact projects.
- Future Business Leaders of America - a nonprofit educational association supporting students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields.
- Inc.’s Young Entrepreneur’s Survival Kit - profiles of business owners who started their businesses while students, along with numerous resources for young entrepreneurs.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - The IRS has an online workshop for young people to help them understand the why and how of meeting their tax obligations.
- Junior Achievement (JA) - seeks to educate and inspire young people to value free enterprise, business and economics to improve the quality of their lives.
- Kauffman FastTrac - equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the business skills and insights, tools, resources, and peer networks necessary to start and grow successful businesses.
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) - teaches entrepreneurship to low-income young people, ages 11-18, so they can become economically productive members of society by improving their academic, business, technology and life skills.
- SBA Young Entrepreneur Course - introduces young entrepreneurs to the basics of creating and financing a successful business.
- SCORE Resources for Young Entrepreneurs - articles and advice for young entrepreneurs.
- VentureWell - works with early-stage innovators to help them bring their ideas to market through workshops and training, coaching and mentoring, funding and awards.
- YoungBiz Foundation - empowers youth with entrepreneurial, business and financial skills through innovative education and real-world experience. The organization exists to help youth take their decision-making skills and use them to make great financial and business decisions. Geared toward teenagers.
- Youth Venture - empowers young people to create and launch their own enterprises. This site provides information on getting started and examples of successful projects across the country.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs