Funded Tech Companies
BridgePort Networks, operating out of Chicago, received equity investments through Northleaf Capital Partners, Summerhill Venture Partners and Polaris Partners.
Company Background Information
- Northleaf Capital Partners
- Summerhill Venture Partners
- Polaris Partners
- General Catalyst Partners
- Northleaf Capital Partners (Richard Grinnell)
- Summerhill Venture Partners (Alek Krstajic)
- Polaris Partners (Robert Geiman)
- General Catalyst Partners (John Simon)
Browse more funded tech companies:
Share this article
About Our Venture Capital Database
This venture capital transaction data comes via a partnership with VentureDeal.com, a market leader in private equity transaction data.
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs