PR planning is the first step in maximizing the results of your PR campaigns. We tap into knowledge from seasoned PR experts and explain how to create a PR plan that will build awareness and drive revenue growth.
- To Hype or Not to Hype? - To hype or not to hype? When is the right time to start promoting your company and its offerings? We offer our thoughts on when to hype.
- Crush Your Competition - With the internet revolutionizing the way that business is conducted, strategic planning, public relations and positioning will make your business stand out in a cluttered marketplace.
- Evaluating a PR Plan - The characteristics that separate an average PR plan from a great one aren't obvious to the average business owner. But when it comes to results, the distinction between the two couldn't be more clear. You need help in evaluating a PR plan -- and we've got it.
- Understanding Publicity and Public Relations - Of the five components of the promotional mix, publicity and public relations are the two aspects that have remained in least use traditionally. This state of affairs is fast changing and we can all agree that many firms are now becoming quite vocal on various community affairs in both word and deed. More and more business owners and company executives are taking advantage of public relations to offset the effects of negative publicity.
- Why Create a PR Plan - A strong PR plan documents your company's media relations strategy. But that's not the only reason why a PR plan is important for your business. As it turns out, you have a lot of motivations for creating and implementing a PR plan as soon as possible.
- Elements of a PR Plan - A great PR plans addresses everything you need to strategically disseminate your business' message through the media. Short of hiring a pricey PR firm, the best thing you can do for your company's PR plan is to make sure it contains these essential elements.
- Working Social Media Into Your PR Plan - Traditional media providers are facing increasing competition from social media outlets and your PR plan has to adapt. We'll tell you why social media can't be ignored and how you can successfully incorporate it into your PR plan.
- Before Writing a PR Plan - You've seen the value of a comprehensive PR strategy and you're ready to crank out a plan that will make a huge splash with media contacts. Not so fast . . . There are a lot of things to consider before writing a PR plan.