Our Contributing Authors
Steve Adams is Vice President of Marketing for Protus, provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) communication tools for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) and enterprise organizations.
Articles written by Steve Adams
In writing useful articles for small business owners, Steve leverages his many years spent growing technology companies. He has a passion for helping companies to grow, become more efficient, and save money through the strategic use of technology.
- Advantages of Web-Based Business Solutions - Consider the advantages of web-based business solutions. You'll soon realize that this is the right way to run a business!
- Buying Used Computers - Buying used computers instead of buying new computers is a great way to save money.
- Email Marketing Software Cuts Down on Paper Consumption - Email marketing software is green friendly. Using email instead of direct mail can save dollars and help the environment. We discuss how to properly transition from direct mail outreach to effective email marketing.
- Internet Fax Services - Researching how small businesses can go green? Internet fax services are a great way to reduce your paper consumption and be more green-friendly.
- Online Meetings - Is an entrepreneur who holds meetings online a social entrepreneur? You bet. Online meetings help the environment in a variety of ways.
- Virtual Office Space - Virtual office space can be a great way to save money when starting a business. Other ways include sublets, shared office space and driving a hard-bargain when renting office space.
- Virtual Phone Services - Buying a phone system for a small business? You may want to think twice. Virtual phone services allow you to have a great phone system with minimal investment.
- Web-Based Business Solutions - Pay-as-you-go, web-based software solutions can be an effective way to keep your costs down, improve efficiencies, and build flexibility into your business model.
Share this article
Additional Resources for Entrepreneurs